Saturday, April 28, 2007

The culprit

well, I got the test results back from the doctor and it turns out I was positive for Salmonella. Naturally I called my mother and told her to which she exclaimed, "Oh my God, someone was trying to poison my baby! People can die from that sort of thing. Where did you eat?? don't you eat at that school cafeteria again!" Hehe. mothers. So I got a case of food poisoning. Who knows from where. I keep insisting to my mother that the bacteria in question could have come from my own home. She's not buying it. Someone in the food service industry is apparantly trying to do me in. It's amazing how much better I feel now that I know what the problem is...now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom.

1 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 10:30 AM, Blogger Shea said...

had that once. Under cooked buffalo wings... knocked me right on my butt.

Now I'm so anal anytime I'm around raw chicken... I find myself using ALOT of Lysol in the kitchen.

...better safe than sorry I guess.

Hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home