Thursday, March 20, 2008

At the request of several friends, I have decided to update my blog. So much is going on that it just kind of slips my mind. I am now almost 6 months pregnant and not really showing yet. I have yet to buy a thing for the baby, mostly because i have no idea where to put it. The apartment is small with only one bedroom and i'm not really sure we can afford to get a bigger place. My husband is not adjusting so well to his move to Austin. He has a temp job that he's been at for a few months and he seems to like it there. But he's never lived anywhere other than our hometown ever in his life. He didn't even go away to college. Throw in a brand new baby plus a higher cost of living and....well. You can understand how thing could be stressful for him.

I'm still working for Lifetouch and my bosses seem very willing to work with me on my pregnancy. I work with a smaller set of equipment now and only work about 3 days a week, 4 max. It sucks because now would be a good time to stock up on money since I'm gonna be out of work for at least 2 months, but with my kind of job it's really important I try to take it easy.

I'm trying to think of something positive to say here but nothing's coming to mind:) everyone's waited a while for a blog from me only to be given unexcited news. Maybe I'll be in a better mood tomorrow. We're going home for easter and I think it will be good for me to see my family. till whenever

2 Comments:

At 3/22/2008 2:04 AM, Blogger bscarter said...

Atta girl. Hang in there, things work out.

 
At 4/03/2008 3:02 PM, Blogger bcstark said...

Let me tell you, hormones do crazy things to you too. Sorry things are rough right now! Glad to see an update, though - I've wondered how you're doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home