Saturday, October 29, 2005

trick cars

So have you ever been floating around in a big parking lot, like walmart or something and you see a parking spot just a few spaces from the front. You head that direction, slowly turn the wheel and bam. Trick car. trick cars are those tiny little cars about half the size of your own that trick you into thinking there's a parking space available. They pull all the way to the line and sometimes even beyond it to lull you into a false sense of parking space security. Then you have to keep going up to the front effectively giving away another spot that was still pretty close to the car behind you. Or, if it's still there, you have to turn around go all the way down another aisle just to come back down the first one again. And then the car in front of you takes the spot you were going for, and the madness continues. If you or someone you know drives one of these toy cars I encourage you to go ahead and not pull in all the way. See where the normal size cars end and park yours accordingly. It's not nice to decieve, and all you do is add unnecessary stress to the other driver. And believe me....if you're trying to park at walmart, your under enough stress as it is.

3 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 7:50 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

You want to know what's worse then "trick cars"? Trick motorcycles. They're so small you can actually pull halfway in before you realize the spot is taken. I always feel like bumping them with my car and just knocking them over. I haven't done it yet, but someday...

 
At 10/31/2005 7:50 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

P.S. You have a MySpace account! I just signed up and have sent you an email to add you as my friend. So add me!

 
At 11/02/2005 3:13 PM, Blogger Shea said...

I left a sweeeeet halloween goodie for you on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home