Thursday, August 11, 2005

no time

Sorry it's been so long since I have written in this thing, but I'm low on time. I've been working long hard hours the past few weeks and I've been pooped. I've been on the road doing senior portraits at various little podunk towns in Texas. Fortunately the overnight part is pretty much over. Now we just have the ones where we go down that morning, come back that night. Which still sucks a little, because that makes for one long day.

It's also been a while because, as I'm sure I mentioned, I'm a part of this excercise program that has a support club online. I have what they call a thread on the message board. I started it and treat it basically like a workout blog and people can come by and leave little messages on it for me. Encouraging me and things like that. I write everything on it, so my actually blog get's no attention. I just leave it over here all dusty and stuff. Soon, no one will come by and read it because they'll assume I've forgotten all about it.

My first anniversary is coming up soon:) Less than a month. I'm excited. We are supposed to be going to San Antonio for an extended weekend, but my husband is not really acting like he's planning on it. He keeps saying we'll see. But hello. I booked the room already. I keep telling him that if we don't show up, they'll charge us for the room anyway, so we'd better go. We'll see what happens. If anyone has some cool stuff to do in San Antonio, let me know. We have no plans at the moment. More later, have to get ready for work now.

2 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 9:40 AM, Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Brandon and I took a vacation to SanAntonio. The Riverwalk took up most of our time. The food, OHHHHH, the FOOD! Sooooo yummy. We also visited The Alamo and Sea World. I love San Antonio, I want to live there.

 
At 8/11/2005 6:54 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

Everyone reads your blog. I check it everyday and am always disapointed when there is nothing new.

You HAVE to go to San Antonio! Make a stand. Leave James behind if he doesn't want to go. I would offer to come with you instead, but I'm stuck on a island. Plus I just moved (more on that later)!

Blog More!

- Royal Proclamation from Princess Nicole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home