Thursday, May 18, 2006

Camera's here

Yahoo! I got my camera on Tuesday. I'm so happy I could poop:) Not the daunting task of trying to learn how to use it. Maybe I should rent an instructional video:) I also learned that I don't have the right flash for my camera, However I can still use it as long as I set my flash on manual instead of automatic. It's a booger, but it can be dealt with until I'm able to get another flash. It's quite visably used, but not beat up or anything. Works great. I have already taken over 95 pictures. I flew into Seattle yesterday to visit my brother and sister-in-law who live in Oak Harbor. They took me on this underground tour which takes you under the city of Seattle, where people used to live before the fire in 1889. They rebuilt that section of the city over the old section. It was actually pretty interesting. Seattle is such a neat place with everything built on mountains and hills. I've never seen such steep roads, buildings that slant on the bottom floor and people living on so many different levels of elevation in one city. I got lucky and landed on a beautiful sunny day. Once I get back home and load up some of my pictures I'll put them on my blog for you guys to see. I would do it here, but I don't have the software to install on my brother's computer in order to use my usb cable. ah well. But hopefully the rest of the trip will be as nice and I will go back home without ever having to experience the rain and fog and dreariness that all too often is seattle. God willing.

5 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 2:18 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I am so excited to see the pictures and soooooo jealous you're in Seattle. I hope you have a great time!

 
At 5/20/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

What camera did you get? Have fun with it. Cheers, Brent

 
At 5/21/2006 3:22 AM, Blogger Cherese said...

I got a Canon 10D used:)

 
At 5/26/2006 1:34 AM, Blogger Shea said...

Abby (Best) Taylor lives in Seattle now!

 
At 7/16/2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home