Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I hate the internet.

well...I had a brilliant post all laid out here. It was so clever and witty it would have increased my popularity and favor among those that read my blog. Alas, the blogger site was down, and my microsoft word broke down everytime I tried to save the information. It's now gone and seeing how that was 2 days ago, I haven't the foggiest what I was even talking about. Ah well. Maybe some day it will come to me and I'll get to tell you all about it. But it just won't be the same...ya know?

5 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Cherese said...

I guess the smart thing to do would have been to email it to myself huh? idiot.

 
At 3/21/2006 8:24 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I love when you finally post! And blogger has been sucking recently. Oh well, it's a free service so it's hard to complain too much.

 
At 3/22/2006 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear ya! i always have these genious posts, but blogger always screws them up. if people only knew....:)

 
At 3/23/2006 1:44 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

Tag! You're it. (Check my blog).

 
At 4/01/2006 3:19 AM, Blogger Shea said...

you know how forgetful pregnant women are.... oh wait, I've said too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home