Saturday, February 11, 2006

The times of lives of twenty-sometihngs

You'll never believe who I hung out with yesterday. Anna! Woo-hoo..got to hang out with a college buddy. and uh...a few other friends of her's that I had never met. But they were very cool and I just made myself at home. there. at the bowling alley:) I came in second place out of five. 101 score. better than my college average. Hurrah for me:) Anywho..it was just really cool hanging out again. My hubby...bless his heart...goes nowhere does nothing. It's nice to have people to do stuff with.

oh...and on a completely different topic...we got sugar fixed:) Only difference I've noticed is he doesn't cry quite as loud. Still cries...just not quite as a loud. That boy was like a trumpet, you could hear him clearly from the other side of the house.

Nothing much to share...maybe more later.

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2006 3:59 AM, Blogger nicolegail said...

Ah...the lives of twenty-somethings. And drunken blog comments. I believe they make life more interesting. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home