Tuesday, June 07, 2005

a place to call home

I decided to go to findyourspot.com and find out the top cities I should live in like jeremy. They are hilarious... Never would dream of living in some of these places. I'm pretty suprised my on hometwon didn't show up. You guys should get a kick from that list.

Abilene, Texas
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Clarksville, Tennessee
Hickory, North Carolina
Hampton, Virginia
Amarillo, Texas
Enid, Oklahoma(my best friend lives here
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Greenville, South Carolina
Raleigh, North Carolina
Durham, North Carolina
Jackson, Mississippi
Greenville, North Carolina
Rocky Mount-Stony Creek, North Carolina
Lubbock, Texas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Lynchburg, Virginia
Springfield, Missouri
Augusta, Georgia
Joplin, Missouri
El Paso, Texas
Norfolk, Virginia
Athens, Georgia
Tuscaloosa, Alabama

guessing I was just meant to live in the south. anybody have any favorites from the list?...please not the first one.

2 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 8:51 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I think you should live in Abilene! It was obvious it was meant to be.

 
At 6/07/2005 11:50 PM, Blogger Shea said...

Cheresey!

What the heck. Your list is almost identical to mine!!! No wonder we were such good roomies.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home