Wednesday, May 11, 2005

still a few months away.

Ok. I'm trying to plan our 1st anniversary trip. I was a little disappointed in our honeymoon because we drove all the way to New Orleans and didn't really do anything but walk around looking for places to eat. No jazz club, we didn't even make it to French Market. Not because I didn't want to, but because my husband's an old stick in the mud when it comes to doing anything different. It's hard because nothing much interests him. He doesn't really feel like doing anything in particular; he enjoys no activity over another. He's kind of luke warm...but he likes cars right? So I'm planning our trip and I find an old car musuem not to far from where I wanna go, and very excited, I tell him about it, and he just shrugs his shoulders and says "eh". (sigh). I'm looking at him now, as I write this, ya know, for inspiration. He's currently passed out on the floor, legs all sprawled. It's actually funny. My poor tired baby. He worked hard today. Anyway. I know that my anniversary isn't for another 4 months, but with my job, it's best to give the most advanced notice possible for time off. Before they schedule schools. The current plan is to go to New Braunfels, TX, like on a friday. Saturday morning drive 30 miles or so to this car musuem. then come back and go to landa park for some hiking and paddleboats. Sunday, its off the to Guadalupe river for some rafting (if I can work up the nerve) if not, or if we have extra time, we'll go to San Antonio to finally take that boat at the riverwalk or watch a movie at the Imax...or just walk around and get our caricuture down. What do you think? too much planning. Does it sound like fun? Kind of simple I know, but just a chance to get away from this town. Plus we may move into that area, so it can give us a chance to look around a bit. I think I should persist, despite his lukewarmness. Who knows, maybe one of these days I will stop caring whether or not he has a good time. Like the other wives:) Sorry there's nothing funny in this entry. Just a little frustrated. needed a little break...get some things off my chest. um....alrighty then. eh hem... %

1 Comments:

At 5/11/2005 6:14 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I have a blog! It's blog.nicolegail.com! Go there! Read it! Post Comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home