Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Get and up do something, for crying out loud!

Have you ever had one of those inexplicable lazy days. I just can't get in the mood to do anything. I only have to work two days this week, wednesday and friday, so I says to me, I says.."Cherese, you can get a lot of work done around the house this week. Finally finish stripping the paint off of those kitchen cabinets (someone please help), clean up the front room, wash dishes, do laundry, paint the kitchen...etc." And do you know what? The only thing I've managed to do today was make breakfast (dirtying more dishes), and drag a cabinet door onto the front porch and stare at it blankly with sander in hand, before dropping it, coming inside and spending the next 2 1/2 hours playing snood on the computer. Today i'm worthless. But who knows...maybe I'll get the lead out after lunch...though I do have to run to the studio today. so after that...we;; there's dinner I have to make. Hm...I might not be able to fit it in my schedule...
I don't know, I'm just one of those people who actually have to be in the mood to clean. Otherwise all the time in the world don't amount to diddly. I have to be so bored that I will have to resort to cleaning up. I sure hope my husband didn't think he was getting a homemaker.

1 Comments:

At 5/23/2005 2:01 PM, Blogger Shea said...

CHEESEEEEEE! I added you to my bloglist!!! Keep em coming.

I think San Antonio will be a nice place for your 1st year anniversary.... tell James to get excited or you will throw him in the River!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home