Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tagged

My friend, Shea Grubbs, tagged me on her blog, and I felt I would continue the game.

The rules are:
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
*Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
*Tag seven other people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
*Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched way too much and all kinds of television when I was a kid and to be honost, I kind of wish my parents would have monitored that a little better

I wish that more of my close friends were friends with each other.

I have a birthmark the shape and color of a peanut...in shell;)

I had a big part in why my parents stopped smoking.

I have a tendancy to like crappy movies.

Nobody...and I mean nobody gets on my nerves as much as my mother, but we are about as close as a mother and daughter can be. I'm still unclear as to how that's possible.

My first real relationship lasted 2 months, and my second is 5 years and counting.


Unfortunately I don't know 7 people to tag that haven't been tagged already so here are my lucky few.

Nicole
Brandon
the Starks

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2008 10:44 PM, Blogger bscarter said...

I will take your tagging, and tag forth myself....tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home