Friday, March 04, 2005

Nothing in particular

howdy...see this...see how i'm trying...only like...a week difference. We lost another person today at lifetouch and I hear we are losing two more next week. They're dropping like flies, which means the rest of us work like dogs. Pay is nice but I'm so tired. blah blah blah. Kinda hard to keep one of these when one's life is boring. By the by, today I have been married for 6 months. Yeah...what a landmark huh? I survived half a year living under the same roof the another person, a person with different opinions and annoying little quirks and sometimes, in my opinion, a certain degree of ignorance. Miracles like this are happening all over the world. People are tolerating each other. Being in love, is definately cool. I would recommend it to anyone really. I wonder how many other people have also been married 6 months today. 2 more that I know of in the same town. Apparantly labor day weekend is a popular time to get married.

Today I got called in to work for someone who was sick. I was so tired. I've been working like 13 hours days all week, and I was really looking forward to a day off. I have to work tomorrow too, photographing seniors. I'm been getting kind of tired of my job. Contemplating quiting and moving to Los Angeles. But...then there's that whole husband thing. but, life goes on, and I gotta go to my in-laws for fried catfish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home